Juliestcyr

March 2019 Currently

March 2019 Currently
Juliestcyr, Mar 3, 2019
Description:
Just Jaimee March 2019 Storyteller (papers, journal card, styles, paints, word art)
Pink Reptile Designs - Stunning Stitches No. 8
Fiddle Dee Dee, Just Jaimee and Mommyish Shadow Styles
Dalis and MrsPeel like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great list, and pretty design
    • MrsPeel
      oh I am with you on the Favourite!!! (I assume is Queen Anne's movie, yes?) I ll have to check Musgrave as I hear a lot of talk, I wish I could stop eating sugar/carbs but as it doesn;t happen I may go after something similar....Sarita doesn't like dates...I love them!!!! (can say same about tofu though...maybe is because of my times spent on macrobiotic diet and swearing never coming back to it LOL) we have amazing black cherry tea from a loose tea company, should get organized to drink more of it too!!! The warmth has not exactly returned here.... but looking forward to it!!! LOVE the page!!!!! love this as always with you, I have three pages of yours I bookmarked that I want to lift, always inspiring!!!!! I ll try catch up with you soon, hope you all are well!!! Huggzzz
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • Dalis
      Oh those stitches are such a perfect detail for this page. It adds that bit of extra happiness and brightness to it.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Juliestcyr
    Date:
    Mar 3, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    265 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).