Prd_319 Template_chall_web
flowersgal, Mar 20, 2019
Description:
March 2019 - Template challenge - PRD
Supplies:
Pink Reptile Designs - 319 template; Sprung bundle
mirjam and Lisa B like this.
    • KarenW
      I'm so sorry that you had so much trouble with the template :(.
      I love your page, so lovely and soft but with the splashes of colour - I love the echo of the photographed flowers with the sprays of flowers and foliage next to the photo - beautiful :beat
    • flowersgal
      @KarenW - Thanks. Fortunately I was able to reconstruct this template with the pngs.
      KarenW likes this.
    • Ferdy
      I love that you split the photo, it's a lovely page, with the soft colors!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Ferdy - Thanks. I often find that the photo spots in template don't match up with the orientation of my photos and cut off something I want to show. So I ended up adding another photo spot as I wanted my husband in the layout.
      Ferdy likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Great take on the challenge! I echo Ferdy's sentiments. I like how you added another photo spot for your DH. :-)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @flowersgal I totally understand you! it's a thing when I work with templates, sometimes is hard to find/fit my photos! love what you did here!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is absolutely lovely, Patsy. I love that photo!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Mar 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    179.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).