for the March Journaling Challenge
credits: NBK Designs, Art Crush11
Journal Card: Just Jaimee, Currently
tv:Joanne Brisbois
drink: Little Butterfly Wings, July17M3
Chex: Internet
MrsPeel likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      I used to do some felting too! (needle felting!) I still have all my wool. one day i'll get back to it! I made a lot of cute gifts for people back in the day! :) enjoy - great list of faves - intrigued by the key lime puppy chow - i love anything Key Lime flavored!
      Electra likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I can't believe you almost forgot to post this page!!! love it, as always you bring your amazing personality into the page, happy, colorful and bold without being overwhelming.....love everyone of your choices, I am also watching Greys ...and The Good Doctor AND The Resident and I binged watched a new one in Amazon Prime called New Amsterdam LOL..obsessed with medial stuff? me? never!!! LOL I also love anything key lime flavored, even though I really don't feel much difference in between key lime and just pure lime.... anyway, as usual, LOVE it, and love YOU!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      @MrsPeel I watch New Amsterdam too! I wish you and I could hang out in our jammies and eat popcorn and watch medical TV shows! (and I think it's a trick, there really is no difference between lime and key lime):bk
    • Electra
      @jenn mccabe it was a recipe from Top Chef. I won't make it again, but I had to eat it all out of principal. lol It's cereal and melted white chocolate and lime juice and rind. Very weird. lol
    • jenn mccabe
      ok, that doesn't sound so great - not worth the calories! i have no idea what the difference in taste is either between key limes and regular limes! :)
    • Electra
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Mar 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    158.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).