Cherylndesigns

Sara Gleason LOD

Sara Gleason LOD
Cherylndesigns, Mar 14, 2019
Description:
Credits: Soco_SoLucky_02_template; sgleason_goodthings_pp15, pp14b, pp12, pp8, pp3b, butterflypaper, brad, buttonpink, lace, wareflections, confetti; free vintage image.
Sara likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Such a pretty in pink page! :beat:beat:beat
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn. This is the sweetest kit. :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Sara
      Love your beautiful use of color here...it complements the coloring of the photo so wonderfully...Love how the confetti scatters create a visual triangle, and another with the darker pink pops..it all works together to create a lovely cohesive page design. Fabulous! Thank you for sharing and for playing along with my LOD day! :beat
    • Cherylndesigns
      @scarletsierra Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my layout!! I enjoyed, so much, working with these colors. They're a little unusual for me, but I loved working with this kit!
      Sara likes this.
    • *gina*
      what a great page - love the colors, the different papers - the photo is just perfect
    • Cherylndesigns
      @*gina* Thanks so much! I've had this picture for awhile and nothing ever seemed perfect for it until I got this kit.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sara Gleason
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Mar 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    65.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).