SharLamb

03-19_Currently

03-19_Currently
SharLamb, Mar 15, 2019
Description:
Having no idea to even start, I put this challenge off until last. And wouldn't you know? I had a total BLAST making it...just playing with stuff for a couple hours of "art journaling!" I'm usually so focused on getting photos scrapped that I don't often kick back and play. Thank you so much for this challenge!
etc_dan_ssbeach_ptrn7
rjefferies-stopandlookaround-mmartistry-paint11
rjefferies-stopandlookaround-mmartistry-paperpiece02
rjefferies-stopandlookaround-mmartistry-stamp02
rjefferies-stopandlookaround-mmartistry-stamp04
rjefferies-stopandlookaround-mmartistry-paint07
tangie_Groundwork_No1_Truth_11
tangie_splattergraffiti_She_4
rebecca_BrowSugarDays_Splatter1
nbk-artANDjournal-ABP02-14
nbk_PL2016_beyond-the-sea_artGraphics19
prd_iamnotperfect_1-6
vw-storystrips-3

Fonts: Amanda and Trendsetter

Brush: NBK BTS #5_grunge-script33
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      First of all, let me thank YOU hugely for your words in the challenge thread....I personally find that the most rewarding part of being a CTM for a community is when we can get new experiences, experiences that you may have not know or weren't very sure you would like ad then discover you have a great time doing it... to me? that means that I am (in a tiny little scale of things in life, I know) I am able to be of help, able to bring you joy ....!!!!! the page is (of course, is you, couldn't be otherwise) amazing!!! and all that was before I read.... LOVE love love the format you gave visually and then the text...I LOVE Linley and Midsomers murders!! I think after he (the main guy, father of the girls inspector (cant remember his rank now I may be getting it wrong) after he left, I didn't get much into the new guy at first, but now you have inspired me to go back to it!!! Anyway, getting back to the visual part: LOVE that you used the notebook format with the spiral, gorgeous bits of pieces to differentiate your items, super creativity with the tittle work... and a very interesting credits list!!!!! Gorgeous all over!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Thank you for the kind words (& again, the fun I had w/ the challenge). We thought we wouldn’t like the MS series with the new guy, but have come to LOVE it. The dog is AWESOME, and the new guy and his wife are adorable. It’s a toss-up for us which lead we prefer, so I encourage you to give it a try for a few episodes. You will fall in love, I’m sure! We’ve already watched all the originals at least twice, and are nearing the end much too quickly.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Mar 15, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    137.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).