Cherylndesigns

Becca Bonneville LOD

Becca Bonneville LOD
Cherylndesigns, Mar 15, 2019
Description:
Credits: Soco_YouAreMySunshine_tp01; bbonneville-sunshinegrace-bloomhope; bbonneville-beingsilly-paper13; bbonneville-vitaminsea-paper5, paper6, paper3, paper8, solidpaper1, arrow2; bbonneville-sundaymorning-bow2; flair2; bbonneville-beautifulnoise-string.
Becca Bonneville likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Oh, this is gorgeous! I love the colors, love the plaid, love the quote. BTW, did you notice my response to you on my LOD page for Mommyish? I gave you my heart shadow settings there.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn. No, I haven't been online all evening. I'll go look right now. :)
    • Becca Bonneville
      This is such a fun and happy page! Love how you used the sticker for the center of your design. The pattern mixing is so fun and works beautifully against the neutral background. Love the flow of the layout overall! Beautiful page!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Becca Bonneville Thanks SO much, Becca!! I LOVE getting comments from the designer!! Your products work so well with my Florida/beach themed pictures! I just realized that I didn't give you credit for your generous freebies. I added the "Sunshine Grace-Bloom Hope" above.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Becca Bonneville Design
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Mar 15, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    89 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).