Cherylndesigns

Slow Scrap March 13

Slow Scrap March 13
Cherylndesigns, Mar 14, 2019
Description:
I wimped out, just split my photo. Haha But I'm going to learn to do some of the awesome stuff Anne showed us during the chat today, eventually. I'm with Sharron - too much stress right now, but some of the other pages are AMAZING.

Credits: lgrieveson_sharpeyed_7, cloud2; lgrieveson_textural_3_2; lgrieveson_turning_around_frame; jj-sthadley-wa-blue skies; etc_dan_embrace_wordart06; nbk-SOAW-gessopiece5; sgleason_sparkleshine_bluesshimmer.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn! I knew it would be a tedious process and I just didn't have it in me right now. Yours was awesome! Worth every bit of the 3 hours and the head explosions! I started trying it and decided to just keep mine simple. :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      you didn't wimp out, you goober! You made a gorgeous page and made me smile, and laugh and now your brain has the OOB worm, and it is gonna move in and out of your creative soul and BAM! one day, you will be like, what the? I did it! and I am just so happy you played along with me! ♥
    • Cherylndesigns
      @AnneofAlamo You just made me laugh out loud!! It's so funny because I call all of my grandkids "goobers". I'm glad you like my "wimpy page" and you're right - that OOB worm is already in my head. It's just boring through my brain. :crazy3 Thanks for the awesome challenge and I WILL do it!!:heartslub:heartslub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Mar 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    86.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).