Oh Boy!

Oh Boy!
angustia17, Feb 25, 2019
Description:
Credits:
Project Mouse: Classic Cards, Classic Elements, Vibes Cards
Britt-ish Designs: Sprinkles
Font: The Monica
(Scraplifted from https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/meeting-daisy-at-epcot.296369/)
zippyoh, ashanddiz and susan0326 like this.
    • fonnetta
      Oh my gosh, adorable! I first thought you were saying "I made this" in regards to your baby! lol My daughter says that all the time about our grandson. BUT then I read your journaling...such a sweet story and adorable little hat! Your layout is beautiful & so are your pictures! I love the classic Mickey feel and the Mickey head scatter with the camera pin is the perfect touch! Thanks for playing along!
      angustia17 likes this.
    • ashanddiz
      Omigosh. This turned out great! That mickey scatter is perfect! and I totally want a Mickey beanie... for me.
      angustia17 likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      awe... what a cutie! love the mickey hat!
      angustia17 likes this.
    • bellbird
      oh the cuteness! love the page and obviously you are extremely talented with wool too!
    • sahlink
      Oh my goodness... oh my goodness!!! Seriously seriously sooooo cute!!! I cant tear my eyes from how cute he is, from himself, to the hat to the sweater. Perfectly documented!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    angustia17
    Date:
    Feb 25, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    787.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).