A-M

Jasmine's 7th Birthday

Jasmine's 7th Birthday
A-M, Mar 14, 2019
Description:
Credits: paper blended to cream background, word art ( I cherish), 7 ticket - from Artefact by Sara Gleason; frame and confetti from Lupine Confetti by Sara Gleason.
Font - Always in My Heart
Sara likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      beautiful!!! LOVE that confetti. It's the perfect touch!
      A-M likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love the confetti, the number and the way you placed the journaling.
      A-M likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- such a very sweet and wonderful page!
      A-M likes this.
    • bellbird
      the confetti really brings the fun & is used perfectly here! and i love the 7 ticket stapled to the frame too - your composition is wonderful & cohesive with the coordinating green wordstrip in the top left and additional text in the same font down the bottom!
      A-M likes this.
    • Sara
      Awww I love this festive page..and it feels so festive because of your fabulous play with confetti! I love the use of green echoed with the seven and the word art bit incorporated into your journaling. The use of the diagonal striped background paper is also fabulous as it guides the eye to the photo and journaling. Lovely in every way! Thank you for sharing and for playing along for my LOD day! :beat
      A-M likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page with a cute photo - love all the confetti and the placement of the journaling
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sara Gleason
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Mar 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    232.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).