https://the-lilypad.com/store/It-s-About-Time-TOMORROW.html
TLP Collab It's About Time Today
https://the-lilypad.com/store/It-s-About-Time-TODAY.html

TLP Collab It's About Time Yesterday Blog Hop
ETC by Danyale Pocket Stories 5
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Pocket-Stories-5-Templates.html
Created in Affinity Photo on iOS

This is the story:
I think I am pretty cute but I really get some odd looks sometimes. There are times people are really rude and inconsiderate to me and other times I get treated really well. I recently got to visit New York City. I am really shy because of the way I get looked at, but here are some selfies of me in New York City. Here is a little bit about the trip.

One day I tried to get on a bus, but wasn’t allowed to stay as the driver said there were no seats available for me, I was hoping someone would help me but no one would look at me straight as I got off the bus. I had to wait outside in the pouring rain for the next bus. Then when the second bus came a bunch of people pushed right past me and I didn’t get to get on that bus either. It made me really sad and tired, sometimes I just can’t move as fast as others, as the rain makes it really hard for me to keep my balance.

I have never been on a boat before and I am not sure I want to be on one again. The ferry made me really unsteady. The people that worked there were very nice and really helpful. They made sure I had a place to sit down, and minimized the distances I had to walk.

I got to meet some really famous people and that was really cool. They accepted me for who I am and were so very nice. They made sure to give me lots of room and always made sure I was secure.

I also got to go way high up in a building, the elevator ride was very crowded, and people kept bumping into me. It was really scary. I loved being high up as the glass kept me safe from falling.

A really exciting thing I did was go to Broadway. I wasn’t sure what to expect but it sure wasn’t the tilted floor. I managed to do it though but it sure was difficult. But then this person called an usher kept coming and telling me I had move, that I wasn’t allowed to be where I was. It was hard to find a place where I could be.

I really enjoyed going to the LEGO store. Sometimes little kids would push past me, knocking me over, then I would knock over some Lego pieces. Stepping on Lego makes balancing really difficult.

I think I like to travel, I just don’t like stairs, tilted floors, or crowded spaces. I like to have my own space, and I like others to be as considerate of me as I am of them.

• jesskab
      A good storyteller sparks emotion. I can't tell you how angry I am that you had to wait for another bus. Sometimes life isn't fair. Just know, you'll always have someone here to lean on, on those bad days. Thank you so much for joining the storytelling challenge!
    • patsyt
      So sorry you had issues but I loved reading your story! Great page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Firstoscartgrouch
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    169.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).