Description:
credit:
Felicitous [Modern Graffiti]
by Tangie Baxter,
Rejoicing [Marbled]
by Tangie Baxter,
Rejoicing [Scribbles]
by Tangie Baxter,
Excavations No. 1: The Mind (Kit & Mini-Workshop)
by Tangie Baxter,
Tangible Plans™ Print and Go No. 1
by Tangie Baxter
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Love the message in this page!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous take on the muse and a great collage
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Angela Toucan Thanks, Angela it's kind of easy with Tangie's products in this case, it just came together so fast.
    • MrsPeel
      ay, preciosa.... cada vez que aparezco y me encuentro con una de tus genialidades (claro que cada page tuya lo es!!!) me quiero ir y ponerme a hacer mas pages.... tienes una creatividad sin limite... LOVE what you created here... now I am so curious about all these products, and so amazed with your talent to create a page that is both beautiful and impressive in feelings, which in my case I am always in the middle of the scales....lately even leaning more to thinking that I can't...but with the energy of you all around here, and some of you more specially, end up making me feel inspired and therefore thinking I actually can...... this is awesome.....

into the March Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Dalis likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love the message - great collage
      Dalis likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I can not tell you how much I love this and wow to that bit of fun on the side and the gears popping out! Thank you for loving my Tangie with me!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @MrsPeel Amiga, te extraño. No he estado mucho por aqui, por que he estado trabajando mucho para ayudar a pagar hockey. Y cuando llego a casa estoy tan cansada.

@*gina* @AnneofAlamo
      thanks so much, ladies!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Mar 8, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    466 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    533px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).