Doramiyi

Enjoying the Magic - FANniversary B&W Challenge

Enjoying the Magic - FANniversary B&W Challenge
Doramiyi, Feb 25, 2019
Description:
Credits: Project Mouse Vibes (Artsy)
MrsPeel, Dalis and susan0326 like this.
    • JennFort
      absolutely fantastic! the artsy packs are my favorite things ever!!
      Doramiyi likes this.
    • Dalis
      I totally can't believe this is one of your first digi pages EVER! WOW, you have such a great eye for composition!
      Doramiyi likes this.
    • Doramiyi
      @Dalis Thanks (*bit of blushing ☺️).

I’ve been a paper scrapper. So not completely new to scrapping but definitely to digital scrapping. I wasn’t going to do the challenges, since I had no digital scrapping program, nor kits. But read somewhere about the free apps, ProjectLife and Over.... then there was the PM sale.... plus I already had pictures.... one thing led to the next. And voila. This was my second digital layout ever. The PM Vibes Artsy kit is AMAZING. It really does make a person ‘artsy’
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Doramiyi I am so happy you turned to the "dark side" LOL!!! I was a paper scrapper too, many, many years ago. What software did you end up downloading to make the page. (btw. seriously, super cute page!!!!)
    • Doramiyi
      @Dalis This layout was all done in the app Over. There’s a free version and a paid pro version. I used the free one. Figure I’d be spend savvy, until I’m certain I’ve fallen into the ‘dark side’
      Many thanks for your kind words. I’m smiling.
      Dalis likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      The BIG mickey ears and the b&w makes for a wonderful, eye catching Disney layout!
      Dalis and Doramiyi like this.
    • sahlink
      Love this so much!! The ears how you used them are sooooo cute!!!
      Doramiyi likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      love the big "mickey"!!!
      Doramiyi likes this.
    • Doramiyi
      Thanks ladies @sahlink @tinkerbell1112
      I absolutely adore the PM Vibes Artsy kit. Highly recommend it. Truly makes it feel very artsy
    • Rachel Jefferies
      oh love love love this and your photos are so cute!! I love how it's all monochrome and the splatters :D
      Doramiyi likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    Doramiyi
    Date:
    Feb 25, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count: