Description:
Credits:
Project Mouse Vibes (Elements);
Photo Overlays - Magic;
Project Mouse No2 (Papers, Word Bits, Hand Drawn Words);
Project Mouse Pins
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bellbird
      you are rocking these challenges! glad you documented this momentous night! sounds like it was meant to be! and i love your use of the Wordart over the photos to draw attention to them and show their meaning to you!
    • jenn mccabe
      awesome job documenting this story - love the WA right over those beautiful night photos!
    • MrsPeel
      I honestly can;t believe you are just starting, your pages are great!!!!!!!!! love the photos!!! did you also used your phone for these ones? I havne't yet taken any photos at night with my phone, but doubt they ll look like these, amazing view, amazing page!!!!!!![​IMG]
      Doramiyi likes this.
    • Doramiyi
      @MrsPeel Thanks again. I actually don’t remember. It was either my iPhone or iPod... I took the iPod with me coz I knew my phone wouldn’t last me (battery and storage). We went from opening to closing often.... with a mid afternoon siesta breaky.
      Lots and lots of photos, for each good one, I probably had at least 10-20 bad ones :P
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    Doramiyi
    Date:
    Feb 25, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).