ScrappyHappy82

FANniversary - Storytelling challenge

FANniversary - Storytelling challenge
ScrappyHappy82, Feb 23, 2019
Description:
Journaling reads:
During our 2nd trip to Disneyland, Lainey decided she wanted to start pin trading. I was hesitant to start it because I was leery of spending extra time in the parks on it and knew she’d want ALL the pins once she started! While waiting in line to get our military member rate on MemoryMaker she was rambling away about how fun she thought it would be but she didn’t have any to start and that she’d have to pick some to buy just to trade and where are those stores and can we do it right away so she can start trading immediately, etc etc. When she starts going, that kid can talk your ear off! I was having a hard time paying attention to her while trying to talk to the cast member behind the counter when the next thing I know, Lainey’s talking to a sweet young lady who gifted her 3 pins to start trading with! This young girl told Lainey that pin trading was something she enjoyed so much and that she wanted to share her happiness with Lainey. I started to tear up. It was only our first morning at Disney and already the magic had begun! After seeing Lainey’s excitement and the magic that had unfolded before him, the cast member behind the counter told the girls that if they could name the 4 mountains at Disneyland that he would give them each a pin. And they did! Lainey traded two of those pins but we kept one, the pineapple Mickey, in remembrance of our pin “fairy godmother”. Pin trading has turned out to be so much fun and one of our favorite activities in the park now! We love picking out new pins to keep, deciding which to trade and finding CM’s with pin trading games to play too! It’s so much fun!

Credits:

Main kit - Project Mouse - SouvenEARS by Brittish Designs and Sahlin Studio:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-SouvenEARS-BUNDLE.html
with various other Project Mouse kits mixed in.

Pocket Style is Stylin' 187 Plastic Pocket Styles from Mommyish:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/CU-Stylin-187.html

Template - Cyber Monday freebie from Brittish Designs
sahlink likes this.
    • sahlink
      Isn't pin trading SO much fun?!? It is a WHOLE 'nother level of magic. My kids had SUCH a blast trading. Good simple fun. We always start a trip with a huge lot from ebay so they have pins to trade once we get there. This layout is SO amazing too!!! I love every part of it. And that little pocket.... SQUEAL!!!
    • mmbstaley
      Great journaling! and I love that clear pocket you tucked the pin card and pin in down at the bottom.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    ScrappyHappy82
    Date:
    Feb 23, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).