mmbstaley

Princess Day

Princess Day
mmbstaley, Feb 24, 2019
Description:
For Project Mouse FANniversary Challenge | STORYTELLING Challenge
journaling: I'm not big on practical jokes, but when the girls wanted to play a joke on their AP World History teacher, Ms. James, I was all in. You see, Ms. James is not a Disney fan because of their "loose relationship" with historical facts. She had my girls and most of their friends in one period and they are all huge Disney fans - especially the princesses. They all agreed to be a princess one day because they knew it would annoy her. I took them to the store to buy supplies for glitter tutus, and shared my kitchen floor and table for their construction (glitter was everywhere for days after). I made them custom t-shirts with their princess name on the back and a small crown on the front. The special day finally came and they passed by Ms. James all day in the hall without explanation as to why they were all dressed like princesses until their afternoon class. Ms. James had a good laugh with them, and proudly put their group photo on her wall with others of her past students. She is one of those teachers that they will always remember with a smile - and a twinkle in their eye while they tell this story.

credits: Sahlin Studio & Britt-ish Designs: Project Mouse (Beginnings), Project Mouse (Vibes), Project Mouse Artsy No. 1, Project Mouse (Essentials) Fasteners, Project Mouse (Essentials) Flowers; Frog Princess crown pin made by me from Princess and the Frog font using Mommyish Enamel Pin Styles
font: The Silver Reed by Heather Hess
sahlink likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Awesome, love how you helped them and created this fabulous smile inducing memory for the princesses and the teacher, perfect story telling.
    • sahlink
      WOW!! This page is INCREDIBLE!!! Seriously. I can't stop looking at all of your details, the scattering of all of the beads and sequins.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    mmbstaley
    Date:
    Feb 24, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    169.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).