Sharon-Dewi

Main Street Memories

Main Street Memories
Sharon-Dewi, Feb 23, 2019
Description:
When I was taking this picture of Main Street and the castle in Disneyland Paris, the lights just turned on at the moment I clicked. It really was the perfect, most magical moment. My brother took the photos of me photographing and my father photo-bombing at the bottom one.

To create this layout I used the following Project Mouse kits by Sahlin Studio and Brittish Designs:
- Project Mouse (Main Street): Bundle
- Project Mouse (Main Street): Artsy
- Project Mouse (Classic): Papers
- Project Mouse (Essentials): Flowers
- Project Mouse (Essentials): Fasteners
- Project Mouse (Tomorrow): Artsy
Doramiyi, swtonscrappn and sahlink like this.
    • mrobin023
      Love the colors you have used!
    • bellbird
      first i have to say how much i love your siggy! i don't always see them on my phone, so i'm not sure if it's new but it's very cool! On to this page - wow!you rocked this, big time! i love your paper clipped cluster and wordstrips 'bending' off the page with your shadowing! everything about this is fabulous, right down to the photo bombing and timing of the lights - so magical! thanks for playing!
    • tinkerbell1112
      This is amazing. And I just love the photo bomb!!
    • sahlink
      Oh my gosh... oh my gosh!!!! This is THEE most amazing page I've ever seen. SEriously lady!! I can't stop looking at it!! Really great.
    • swtonscrappn
      Beautiful page!
    • Sharon-Dewi
      @sahlink Thank you so much Krista! That means a lot to me, especially coming from you! I always love using your kits on my layouts!
    • 3BluEyedBabies
      GREAT page
      Love the photos and the cute little accent ellies you used like the staples and paper clip which makes the page look like a paper LO.
    • Lisa B
      Beautiful use of so many of the PM kits! You picked up the colors of Main Street in the photo just perfectly! That photo bomb is hilarious! I have several photo bomb pics that make me smile everytime I see them too! Such a treasure.
    • norton94
      LOVE the photo bomb!! So funny and sweet. Love your photos - capturing the magic of Disney! I see why you love this page... It's super! I also love your shadows! Thanks for playing along with Show and Tell.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    Sharon-Dewi
    Date:
    Feb 23, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    718.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).