ScrappyHappy82

Fanniversary Recipe Challenge

Fanniversary Recipe Challenge
ScrappyHappy82, Feb 23, 2019
Description:
Recipe Challenge:

1+ pocket card: Yellow 1st Timer, Red Thumbs down from PM- Rides & Attractions, Mealtime Memory card from PM - Food
2+ photos: used 3
3+ stars: 3 red and yellow stars from PM- Boardwalk
handwritten style word art/title - "Yum" from PM - A Day in the Park Wordbits
Arrow: black arrow from PM No 2
Scatter/Sprinkle: Project Mouse Artsy
Washi Tape: used under yellow journal card from Project Mouse No 1: Basics
Hidden Mickey: star button from PM Fantasy, red and black buttons from PM Cars

Remaining pieces from page are a mix of all PM kits and the template is a Filler Up template from Brittish Designs
sahlink likes this.
    • carrie1977
      That's a bummer! The Little Red Wagon corn dogs at Disneyland are my favorite!
    • bellbird
      first off, thanks for your recipe breakdown!
      your mix of photos and colour and pieces is so much fun and gives this so much energy and i'm glad you got something checked off on your list (love the thumbs down card!) and it means i won't bother ever trying them in the future (can't say i go to the Dis parks for the food but it's not something that even sounds (or looks!) appetising to me - thanks for playing along!
    • sahlink
      WOW!! This layout is just INCREDIBLE!! All of your pages are so amazing. I've been so impressed with them over the weekend. I can't stop staring. And that's so funny about your corn dog comment. @designerbrittney always comments on their amazingness. I wonder is there a "special" spot for the hand dipped ones?
    • ScrappyHappy82
      @sahlink Thank you!! <3 I've heard the ones from the Little Red Wagon are the best! These were from the Corn Dog Castle. If I make it back to DL (WDW is next up!) I'm going to have to do an experiment to see for myself! :D
    • got2digiscrap
      Love all the journaling. Your buttons make a great hidden mickey. Love the way you tucked the scatters behind the star.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    ScrappyHappy82
    Date:
    Feb 23, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    231.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).