bellbird

PM Vibes - FANniversary

PM Vibes - FANniversary
bellbird, Feb 22, 2019
Description:
Flights of Fantasy parade mixed photos

Sahlin Studio & Britt-ish Design | Project Mouse: Vibes bundle https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Vibes-BUNDLE.html

also used:
Sahlin Studio | Clean Lined Pocket Templates 2 https://the-lilypad.com/store/Clean-Lined-Pocket-Templates-No-2.html
sahlink, JennFort and KarenB like this.
    • StacyC
      Beautiful photos!!!! They really stand out in this LO!
      bellbird likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      oh how colourful, what an experience
      bellbird likes this.
    • designerbrittney
      First of all - thank you a million times for hosting such a great challenge. I LOVE this page. I love all the fun photos. Looks so FUN and this page has a TON of energy. LOVE IT!
      bellbird likes this.
    • umyesh
      This is so bright and fun! I love how you added the Disney over the vibes card; what a great way to mix up a title on a pocket page! I love the ready set go at the top of the page because that's where the action starts! Thanks for the challenge. Hopefully I get to play along today!
      bellbird likes this.
    • zippyoh
      So fun! I love the bright, happy colors! Thanks for the fun challenge, it was so fun to play along!
      bellbird likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      What a FAB-ulous collection of Disney photos... love the recipe challenge.
      bellbird likes this.
    • ckcpurple
      Thank you so much for hosting the challenge! Love how colorful your pictures are!!!
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bellbird
    Date:
    Feb 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).