Scrapdolly

Hollywood-challenge-1

Hollywood-challenge-1
Scrapdolly, Feb 22, 2019
Description:
So excited to use this new collection straight away. Bought it this morning - scrapped this afternoon
It is my take ont he recipe challenge and I used all of the elements int he recipe (and more) and they are all from the Movies bundle

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Movies-BUNDLE.html
    • designerbrittney
      OOOOH!!!!! This is sooo cute. What a great COLOR for the background. This really caught my eye in the gallery. LOVE IT!!
    • bellbird
      It's so good to see you back scraping here again and you have created such an awesome page! love the stacked paper and tapes with the film framed photo block- those palmtrees with the camera really scream Hollywood! You rocked this! thanks for playing along!
    • zippyoh
      I love that teal color in the background and how it complements your photo. And I love these movie elements and palm trees!
    • keepscrappin
      What a Magical collection of Disney photos... love this!
    • sahlink
      Oooh this layout is fantastic!! I love all of the movement on the page, from the layers of background papers, the tilt of the pictures and you've chosen the perfect embellishments.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    Scrapdolly
    Date:
    Feb 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    171.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).