cfile

Strength in Numbers (LOD NBK Designs Feb 21)

Strength in Numbers (LOD NBK Designs Feb 21)
cfile, Feb 21, 2019
Description:
Love Our Designer Feb. 21 NBK Design Day
Credits:
NBK Designs | Counting Bundle
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Counting-options.html
fonts: Splendid 66, Pea Kaydee & DJB Scruffy Angel
free stock photo from: pexels.com (book-education-graphing-paper-167682)
KarenB and frani_54 like this.
    • Nemla
      WOW Christa, I really love this ! Part painting, part Scrap LO part journaling,Really well done on making it all sing !
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Nemla Thanks Vivi.. I started off with something completely different and changed direction 360 degrees to make this. LOL thanks for your sweet comments!
    • Marjoleine
      What Nemla said!! :giggle But seriously, this is awesome! Numbers and I don't go together so math was seriously a poopy subject in school for me. I always have great respect for people who like math and numbers.
      cfile likes this.
    • bcgal00
      This is amazing!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Marjoleine :) Thank you for your sweet comments...I guesss I am lucky I didn't go in to teaching math... me and this new core math mess I would not have survived :) Thank you so much re my page :)
    • cfile
    • dvhoward
      Love this!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • wombat146
      wow! Christa this is stunning! love all the blending and brushwork! and the border on the side is magic! Awesome work as always!

lol! I was the complete opposite at school, absolutely hated maths, and one of the first jobs I had when I left school was working for an Aluminum firm where I had to use a slide-rule (!!!) to calculate how many aluminum extrusions they would get from one ingot!!!! *shaking head*- - yes back in the dark ages before they had calculators.
      cfile likes this.
    • *gina*
      stunning - love the blending and the use of the elements - perfect work
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Feb 21, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    218.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).