Year 5

Year 5
Angela Toucan, Feb 19, 2019
Description:
The last day of the school year.
I have used The Hope Addon mini kit by Sabrina's Creations
KarenB and sabrinavc like this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Angela! I love the clean and simle scrap composition here of your page and the mix of the pattern papers all together.. that really works!!! I have a hard time with patterns and your use of them makess it look so easy! I love the way they tie in to the frame and the edging on the center paper. the color scheme carrying throughout with the light salmon and then the sticker peeking out.. sweet photo with the teachers. Beautiful page!
    • Angela Toucan
      @cfile It used to be fashionable to wallpaper houses like that background. One patterned paper on the bottom part of the wall, one on the top (both prints coordinating but of different sizes) and a patterned border at the divide - nearly always edged with a solid band with a harmonising colour. That combined with the rule of thirds is a tried and testing combination - I'd love to see you have a go.
      cfile likes this.
    • bellbird
      great photo - so lucky to get one with both teachers in the same shot & i love the way this looks on the page but i'm also so grateful that wall papering every room isn't in trend-wise these days (matching up edges in patterns in real life and living with them is so much harder! And don't get me started on glue - so thankful for digi!)
    • *gina*
      great photo - love your page
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sabrina's Creations
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Feb 19, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    768px
    Height:
    768px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).