RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse February-Love YourSELF-Week #1:Love Your Body-Body Love

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse February-Love YourSELF-Week #1:Love Your Body-Body Love
RJMJ, Feb 17, 2019
Description:
Hey There Everyone!...I Already Did A Layout For This Week's Challenge But I Wanted To Do Another One That Was A Bit More Graphic/Artsy & A Bit More To The Point Of The Challenge...Eventhough This Layout Is About YOU!!!...Loving YOU!...& YOU!...Loving Your Own Body!...I Choose To Think More On The Positive Side Of This Very Personal Debate...Honestly...I Don't Really Love My Body Most Of The Time Either Because Of My Anxiety/My Chronic Pain/My Serious Food Intolerances Etc...It Doesn't Work The Way I Want It To Most Of The Time & Honestly I Don't Actually Have A Lot Of Control Over It Most Days But After Admitting These Tough Things Out Loud...I Still Have To Look On The Positive Side Of Things...I Lost 55 Pounds & I Still Think I'm Big...I'm Still A Plus Size Gal & With All My Health Problems Each Day Is Certainly A Struggle...I Can't Control Much But I Can Control The Fact That I Can & I Will Work Out Every Day(No Matter How Much Pain I'm In) To Keep My Weight Under Control...This Makes Me Feel Better About Myself & Feel Stronger Knowing I'm Doing Something Good For Myself Each & Every Day No Matter How Bad I Feel Physically & Mentally...It's So Very Important To Keep An Open Mind & Not Be Too Hard On Yourself Each Day...We Can All Only Do So Much & Tolerate So Much & Each Day Is Different...So If One Day Isn't Great...Do Something Nice For Yourself & If That Doesn't Make You Feel Much Better That Day...There's Always Tomorrow...Another Day To Try & Feel Better About Yourself!...Sometimes It Takes Baby Steps But Baby Steps Are Better Than No Steps & Each Step Counts!...

*I Had Fun Making My Layout...I Took Photos & Split Them Into Various Body Sections...Heads/Torsos/Legs/Feet & Morphed Certain Ones Ever So Slightly & Switched The Legs & Feet From One Photo To Another...To Perhaps Mimic The Way We See Ourselves Each Day...Each Day We Look At Ourselves Differently/Wear Different Clothes/Wear Different Shoes/Boots/Sandals Depending On The Weather/How We Feel That Day/How Sick We Feel/How Happy We Feel Etc...

*On A Side Note:I Just Wanted To Mention:That I Made My Own WA For This Layout...I Took The Preview For Little Butterfly Wings Kit-What Is Love & Converted It Into The WA You See In My Layout...Totally Fun!...

*For My Body Love Layout-I Used:

*What Is Love-Little Butterfly Wings
*To The Moon And Back-Paula Kesselring(1)
*Basic Days-Spools-ForeverJoy(1)
*You're My Favorite-Mini-Alexis Design Studio(1)
Dalis likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    772.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).