Angela Toucan

Flat Stanley Arrival

Flat Stanley Arrival
Angela Toucan, Feb 3, 2019
Description:
For the Feb 2019 MIS.
Credits:
Around the World Template by Scrapping with Liz.
BYOC Feb 2019 - Good Times by Pink Reptile Designs.
BYOC Feb 2019 - Heart To Art Collages by Rebecca McMeen.
Amanda's Hand Font for the title.
jesskab likes this.
    • kayjaydo
      If ever your Flat Stanley wants to visit Germany, let me know! We love having him visit!
      Love the globe and title work. Great page!
    • mcurtt
      What a wonderful idea! Rather like Pen Pals with a flat twist. Your selection of the template was pure genius. And your photo with your children and Flat Stanley is way too precious. :heartlub
    • QuiltyMom
      Oh, goodness. This is totally fun! I love the big globe with the country cut out. You rocked this page!
    • bellbird
      perfect template for a flat stanley page - i love the air mail plane and red patterned globe too ! (and sidenote -i loved his books when i was a kid and my two kids read them when they were about yr2 or yr3 but we never did anything as cool as this!)
    • Chippi
      What an amazing story for the kids to look back on, and such a great idea in general. Now, I remember Flat Stanley from when I was a kid, but I don't think I would have remembered if not for this!
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Love how you documented this!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Feb 3, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    267.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    768px
    Height:
    768px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).