MOC7 - Jan 31 - Kismit

MOC7 - Jan 31 - Kismit
Jems, Jan 31, 2019
Description:
SOCO Sweet Life
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Sweet-Life-Mini-Kit.html
Becca Bonnevill - happy place
https://the-lilypad.com/store/My-Happy-Place-Elements-by-Becca-Bonneville.html

Journaling about my group of friends in Calgary and how we are all interconnected.

Since moving to Calgary, I have found the weirdest connections. Calgary is a BIG City. But ... after having Noah I went to the mom and me class. There were 14 mamas in the class and I jived with two of them so we kept in touch. At the end of the class Erin and I added each other on FB only to find out we had mutual friends. Not only did she live less than 2km from me I used to work with her husband. Then there was Nikki, she told me to say hi to a friend from her babes to bumps class, Karla, Karla and I did mother goose together, the second class Karla walked in and asked me if she could be creepy, wondering just how creepy she could be of course I said yes ... only to discover that we met on-line on the IVF forum and had been speaking to each other since before our babies were born, actually before they were conceived. Then we were invited to Nikki’s wedding only to discover Barry used to work with Nikis sister. I love these ladies they have gotten me through so much I cant believe we had weird connections, it was kismet.

It only got weirder at Noah’s first birthday party. Noah’s god parents Dave and Noreen were there, Noreen recognized Karla, they had gone to school together. Then my hairdresser on an IG post, they both went to school with Laura.

At CEDA my best friend was Ashleigh, we figured out she went to school with my next door neighbor and her husband went to scarlet with Noreen, Karla and Laura. Then at his fourth birthday party Kate took Tyson and realized that Tyler went to Scarlet too.

I don’t know why but I know my core group of friends were meant to be, they are more like family to me, and we are interconnected by these weird connections between each other. Call it fate, call it kismet, call it serendipity, destiny, luck, fortune or coincidence but im so thankful I have these people in my life!
    • bestcee
      I love when those little connections work out so lovely. Great photo and story!
      Jems likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Jems
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    256.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).