My Loves-Style

Papers:JJ-NewYearcelebration

Elements: etc-dan-OnTheInside (large-modified);

pro-hello (small hearts)

fonts:Afta Sans; LoveYa

Pics:Mine
Justagirl likes this.
    • A-M
      Great choice of theme for this challenge to include a large heart. I like dogs... wish we could have another but husband says NO! All that red around the photos looks good.
    • docsheila1
      @A-M thank you, We have rarey been without two and have two boxers now. My feeling is no one but a dog gives you unconditional love ❤️ and could never live without at least one. And when I say my heart overflows with love for each and everyone of them, I’m not exaggerating thank you for the time it took for you to comment!
      A-M likes this.
    • Nemla
      I love your overflowing heart. And I could not agree more,Dogs ae beyond special !
      docsheila1 likes this.
    • gduncan
      What an awesome page - full of love! How fortunate that you have photos of all your babies. Tinkerbell is too cute for words! I'm partial to yorkies since I have one! I must remember to scrap a page with photos of my dogs. I don't have photos of all the dogs I had when I was growing up, but I have a couple. Now I just have to remember to do it . . . I love your page!!!
    • Justagirl
      Aww what a cute bunch of babies. I feel the love from this page, both from them and you. How good does that metal heart look, it really pops and love how you stacked and collaged the photos so some are under the heart and others are resting on it. Perfect Title too. Thank you for your HEART IT page its beautiful x
    • docsheila1
      @gduncan Thank you! And little Tinkerbell once got us a free upgrade for SW Airlines because she was wearing her "Huskies" -- U of Wa football -- colors:)) I don't have any of have boxer I grew up with either although there may be some in the many, many I have in albums. I think that's why I'm partial to Boxers!
    • docsheila1
      @Justagirl And thank you -- definitely was a labor of love:heartslub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    docsheila1
    Date:
    Feb 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).