Sara

penguin

penguin
Sara, Jul 9, 2010
Description:
bugga and daddy...penguins
journaling reads: one of your favorite things to do with Daddy lately is pretending to be penguins...you put your feet atop of his and you waddle around together--he with his arms around you or holding your hands tight. you like to say that you are "just like the real daddy and baby penguins. And while it's all smiles and fun for you, what you don't know is that you really do have a penguin kind of daddy. A daddy who would weather any wind or storm to keep you warm and safe, a daddy who does more than just provide..he nurtures. That's something a little extra special and I can't tell you how blessed we are to have him in our lives. I think you know it..you feel it. but someday you'll know just what I mean. you are so lucky to have a penguin kind of daddy.
credits:
Dapper by Emily Merritt
and:
Tiny Typewriter Alpha by Emily Merritt
back to basics 2 by Kaye Winiecki
all available at The Lilypad
TFL!!
    • emilymerritt
      Oh, I can't even express how much I love this!! The photos are just adorable (as always!!) and I just love how you did your journaling! :)
    • Kelleanne
      This is just wonderful Sara! Really really gorgeous!
    • sportay24
      Adorable Sara! This is just perfectly sweet :)
    • JenJ
      what a great way to use this kit! I love your journaling soooo much... a fabulous page sweetie!
    • renee82
      Don't you just love Daddy's who really take the time to play with their kiddoes! I love this, Sara! You ROCK!
    • 4noisyboys
      ummmm.....one word, ok?

L.O.V.E.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Sara
    Date:
    Jul 9, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: