mcurtt

NBK-Design_2019-02_February4_February17_web_final

NBK-Design_2019-02_February4_February17_web_final
mcurtt, Feb 5, 2019
Description:
NBK Design - Colors of India

To blend over the photo I used Colors of India Artified Papers 03, resized to better frame the photo.
KittyY and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      Oh I love the sentiment on the photo - perfect! Great layout too. Loving the bold colours with that picture :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      OH MY GOODNESS if that isn't the coolest picture of John!!! I can just tell he's passionate about playing. Awesome layout!!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns Thanks! Actually we were taking some "action" shots of him. One of our friends sent him an old receiver that they dragged out of their basement. The receiver is the small rectangular unit with the green LED lights on it on the right. When he sent off a thank you card, he included one of the photos I had taken of him during that shoot. The guitar is one he refurbished, it was not playable when he found it at a flea market. But it is in great shape now and sounds wonderful.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt What a cool story, Marilyn. I thought of you guys Sunday when I was in the restroom (stay with me) of a new restaurant here in town. It's called The Mellow Mushroom and they had this super cool metal guitar in their ladies' room. I didn't have my purse with me, or I'd have taken a picture. You guys would have loved it!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • KittyY
      this is so cool!!! Love the grunge look!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • janedee
      OMG! This turned out amazing Marilyn! I love the grungy look to the photo. Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Feb 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).