Moc31

Moc31
Sahndra, Jan 31, 2019
Description:
One Little Bird - Agenda elements
Paislee Press - Photobooth

Text:
Dag 14 april 2012

This is our fifth day in Stockholm and until today we had only cloudy days I wake up before Joan Marc does. then I look out the window and scream as if this were the first time I see snow. What a thrill! I’m sorry Joan Marc but I couldn’t contain all that joy. So, we woke up, we had breakfast, and we decided to stay around the hotel to take a few photos, since we could not go too far because we did not have the right clothes. So, after the snow, we also see the sun for the first time in this wonderful city. So in the afternoon we decided to go for a walk and visit one of those that will be my favorite places: Monteliusvägen. From here you can see the island of Riddarholmen and Stadshuset. And from here we get a nice memory: the moment in which Joan Marc made these snowmen. And to end the day, we went to see the Globen Arena outside, although we could not see very well due to the mass of people there.They played a boxing game. Yes, but we ate a delicious hot dog.Then we returned to the hotel and ended the day with a good rest.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Sahndra
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    372.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    580px
    Height:
    580px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).