Trish

MOC7 Day 31 TN

MOC7 Day 31 TN
    • StefanieS
      Fabulous take on this challenge, I love the layered look, the TN crammed with delightful goodies, just awesome. I love that you recreated treasure memories of your childhood for your children, and you photographed them and you scrapbooked them. Way to go.
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @Eyeore Thank you so much, this was my first TN and I love it. I had to think about what I had for the theme of the challenge and this came to me.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • ellasspace
      This is beautiful, awesome job!
      Trish likes this.
    • NancyP
      FABULOUS layout!! Love all your goodies sticking out of the pages.
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @NancyP Thank you, it was my first TN and I was like you "What's a TN?" so I just ran with it.
    • lmccandless
      Fabulous layered look here, super realistic too! I adore the store you've told of why MN had meaning for you and what it meant to take your kids back. Superb connection through the similiar photos too! Fantastic work on this challenge!!
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @lmccandless Thank you so much, it took me a bit to think about a connection but I love how this turned out. This won't be my last TN, I love it.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Trish
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    175.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).