Kat

MOC 7-04 The Yule Ball

Tags:
MOC 7-04 The Yule Ball
Kat, Jan 30, 2019
Description:
For MOC 7 Day 4: Blending Photo Technique

I have blended the photo into black and white and surrounded a section of it in color to highlight it.

I hated this layout when I started it but it ended up being a FAV!

Journaling reads:
The setup showed original props and costumes featured in the scenes of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. “The Yule Ball is after all a dance.” Dress robes with dodgy little collars and Hermione on the arm of Viktor Krum, a Durmstrang. All of this is set up on the tour during the month of January for Hogwarts in the Snow.

Credits:

By Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse (Wizarding): BUNDLE
By Bella Gypsy
Magic Moments: Mischief Managed Collection

By Little Butterfly Wings
I solemnly swear {Bundle}
LynnG likes this.
    • Sokee
      FUN!! So artsy!! Love it!
      Kat likes this.
    • cfile
      :) So glad you loved your page after you finished it Kat! Great job in blending the b/w into the bg and using paint in the color of Gryffindor to add for the bg. I love the selective framing of Ron's hand me down Dress Robe :) I loved taking the tour at Warner Brother's too, in the UK... it was really neat seeing alot of the props and costumes up close - Your page brigs back fun memories! (PS didn't know if you heard, they are opening a new exhibit there in April.. Gringots Bank) Anyway, I love how you added all the HP elements to add to your page to make the photo really stand out. Thank you for playing along with my challenge... great job!!!
      Kat likes this.
    • Kat
      @cfile I did hear about the bank coming! I hope I get to go back and see it. I think it's great they are keeping it up by adding more and more. Although it takes hours to go through and see it all, but it's so worth it. We went twice and I'd go again definitely.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Kat
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    776.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).