KayTeaPea

MOC7 Day 7- Adventure-(bucket-list)

MOC7 Day 7- Adventure-(bucket-list)
KayTeaPea, Jan 11, 2019
Description:
Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs- 10 Things (Dressed Down) template- https://the-lilypad.com/store/Ten-Things-Dressed-Down-Digital-Scrapbook-Template.html
Just Jaimee- Travelogue- papers and elements https://the-lilypad.com/store/Storyteller-2016-Travelogue-Kit-Collab-August-Add-on.html
    • lulyg14
      Love your page - and I love this kit - I love all the banners for journaling!
    • bcgal00
      Perfect paper for this travel page! Great use of the banners!
    • keepscrappin
      I love your take on the bucket list and this template is the perfect choice!
    • MrsPeel
      Kelly, you know I am a fab of yours, this is delightful visually as you always do, wth the great composition, amazing shadows, love the overlapping photos and the way you write your items in the different tags, all looks gorgeous ans then the places are amazing!!!! I have been to Istambul, though it was in the very early 90s, before it turned Muslim completely, but have seen all the most amazing places ...and is a gorgeous trip...I would say never say never...traveling to Europe and beyond is getting cheaper, would love if you do a stop over in London so I ca meet you in person!!!!! would also love to see the Northern Lights )apparently most of us here do!!!) but mine would be in Scotland, even though I would LOVE to go to Alaska!!!!! amazing page all over, Hope you get to do it all...as space travel , even though it is still the privileged of very few, I believe it will have easier access in the near future!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    KayTeaPea
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).