2019MOC20Butterfly&CricketJC
AnotherAmanda, Jan 20, 2019
Description:
MOC 2019 - Day 20 - Storytelling - Inanimate Object
Fonts - CK Ali's Writing, Dragon is Coming
Journaling - For Christmas, Amy sent Cricket this green butterfly toy. Well, I think it’s suppose to be a butterfly. I wasn’t sure what Cricket would think about it since she’s pretty addicted to her mouse on a wire but it was love. If I’m honest, it’s a pretty ugly thing. The “wings” are rough braided rope or twine. The Green is a shocking color that at least makes it easy to find. I would never have bought it. But that being said, I can admit to being completely wrong; she pounces on it up and down the hallway. It spins and flies and she runs and skids across the floor. I’m not sure if she’s found a new love because she’s always up for playing with her mouse but this is solo fun. She’s fine with us tossing it for her but that is the extent of our expected involvement. She loves it so much that Amy is planning on sending her another one so she has a back-up for when the fun finally kills it. For now, it’s watch, run, pounce. Repeat. She’s a happy cat. Or as happy as kitties admit to getting. January 2019
Word count - 197
Elements and Papers - It's About Time (Collaboration), Kitteh (A Pennington), Ups and Downs (Sahin Designs), Good Things (S Gleason) MMA Be Awesome (R Jefferies)
Styles - Sticker Nov. 2018 BYOC, Stamp Nov. 2018 BYOC, Shadows, Metal Rim (Mommyish)
    • meggersjm
      what a story! super fun use of the photo strip and WA. TFS!
    • jesskab
      That story is adorable! Cricket sure is a cutie pie! Thank you so much for joining the storytelling challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    921.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).