mcurtt

2019-MOC#23_Paper-Strips_web

2019-MOC#23_Paper-Strips_web
mcurtt, Jan 23, 2019
Description:
Credits: Sahlin Studio - Mad for Plaid. NBK Design - Delights of December. Forever Joy - Yeti for the Holidays, Chestnut Lane. Lynn Grieveson - Joulukuu, Walden. Pink Reptile Designs - Down the Chimney. Kristin Aagard - Christmas Joy. Becca Bonneville - Woodland Magic.
Doramiyi and KarenB like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I couldn't wait to see what you created for today's challenge, Marilyn! LOVE the paper strips you used and they look awesome together. Of course, I'm partial to those plaids. :hehe:hehe
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love the photo and your caption. The two red cardinals by the bench add a nice touch of red. Your papers are all so winters and I especially like the plaids which remind me of flannels.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • michelepixels
      Perfect paper choices for the photo!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns @flowersgal @michelepixels Thanks, all! I just had to add in some plaids, for Cheryl's benefit. :-) And while it might be hard to see, this photo has 7 cardinals in it. 2 males & 1 female in the main group on the ground, 2 males by the "picnic table" feeding station, 2 males in the tree on the right edge of the photo.
    • KarenB
      Oh this speaks to me. I love nature and your paper strips are bright and happy. You have different creatures than here. Those red birds are so striking! :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • nessita
      Love the strong colors against the monochrome pic. Fantastic page.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Love the cardinal colored plaid to match the theme of the page! I don't know much about birds, but it seems pretty impressive to get 7 in one photo in the snow! I've never really thought about it too much, but always assumed they migrated to warmer climates!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thank you, Miss Marilyn. I SO appreciate those!! They literally jumped right off my computer screen at me!! :bk:bk:bk
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @SeattleSheri Thanks! Cardinals and blue jays stick around for the cold and snow, also woodpeckers, nuthatches, chickadees and more. Their colors always look more vibrant against the snow. Food is scarce, so they flock to the feeders. So much fun watching them.
    • DigiGrace
      Marilyn, beautiful long strips of paper and beautiful photo of the red cardinals having dinner!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).