mcurtt

Rachel-Jefferies_2019-01_January-SOSN_0123_3_web

Rachel-Jefferies_2019-01_January-SOSN_0123_3_web
    • Karen
      What a beautiful page and especially your view. :) We have quite a lot of deer in our area too even though we are in a small city. We have a LOT of ravines going through the town and one is very close to us, so we get to see deer quite often. They even have a spot that they cross the road just a house away from us and at dusk we know to go really slowly through there... even though those deer hear us coming a mile away and usually wait for cars... the young ones aren't always patient enough to wait. :) Anyway... I love your all B&W page with the one pop of red. Gorgeous!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Karen Thanks Karen. Deer really are majestic, aren't they? We had a buck frequent us in November, but I haven't seen him lately. The doe you see here has been showing up this week at around 4 in the afternoon, at least when we have seen her, but the critter food is licked clean almost nightly, so I know we have some nocturnal diners. When she visits, she watches us, but has stuck around for around 5 minutes at a time. I have some other pics of her eating at the feeder, just about 20 feet from my studio window. I am sure that there will be more deer layouts from me in the future. :giggle Here is one photo (unadulterated) that I shared in the chatty pad the other day taken from my window.

https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/whats-the-weather-like.60710/page-4#post-1103078
    • Cherylndesigns
      She's really picking her feet up! Beautiful shot, Marilyn. What a spectacular view you must have! I love that thread right behind the photo. Wonderful layout!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Marilyn, I am so enjoying the many ways you have scrapped your winter woods photos. Am always astonished at your creativity.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Sokee
      WoW love how you turned your photo into a bw! Love the way my eyes always travel all over your page to see all the little details you put into it!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      Oh, I really LOVE this one! The photo and black and white is awesome and that pop of red gives me a great big smile. Thanks for sharing your woodsy magic with us!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).