mcurtt

2019-MOC#22_Subway-Style-Journaling_web

2019-MOC#22_Subway-Style-Journaling_web
mcurtt, Jan 22, 2019
Description:
Fonts used: FORQUE, Calligrapher, IsadoraCaps, Decollection, Marker Felt, Cooper Black, Broadway, Hellena Script, Inkpen2 Script, Helvetica, Javanese Text.

Credits: Lynn Grieveson - First Light. Forever Joy - Comfort & Joy. Rachel Jefferies - Make Art & Journal 1, Hope Shines Bright. Pink Reptile Designs - Hipster Page Gemmies.
LynnG likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Ohhhhhhhhh, there's nothing as bad as skunk!! We used to smell it when we lived up north and it was probably miles away. I can't even imagine having one spray right next to your house!! Glad you had someplace to go. I've heard other horror stories about skunks, like pets getting sprayed. We used to have tons of squirrels, rabbits, lots and lots of birds. They were all fun to watch.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • DigiGrace
      Marilyn, gorgeous photo and subway art on your fabulous page! It's wonderful to have the wildlife except for the skunks when they spray.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page and what a great view from your window - so I really understand you love the winter
      mcurtt likes this.
    • tkradtke
      I love this Marilyn! All of it... the blended photo, the warm tones, the textures! I love how you did your actual journaling subway style! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mnjenlittle
      Me, too! Isn't it there is no bad weather, just bad outerwear??? lol! We are in northern US and get all kinds of critters in our backyard and in the neighborhood. We had a fox last winter that we kept seeing the prints for. And finally saw him in the spring! Love your deer and the processing of your photo! Pretty cluster down the side, all natural and perfect for your photo!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).