Iowan

2017-Connor-the-Seahawk-fan

2017-Connor-the-Seahawk-fan
    • SharLamb
      Being a Seahawks fan myself, of course this caught my eye right away! Great depiction of Seahawk Mania! Your subway art is perfect. Here’s to next year!
      Iowan likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Nice! Of course we are Seahawks fans too! (though admittedly, I'm not as fanatical as most, lol). What a perfect execution of subway style journaling!

I don't know how older Connor is or if he's playing middle school basketball in the Seattle School District, but if he is, there is a good chance we'd see him at games!
      Iowan likes this.
    • Iowan
      @SeattleSheri He is in 5th grade but he was in third grade in these photos. He plays 5th grade BB in the CYO, catholic youth organization.

We will have to plan an outing with the Seattle Scrappers!!!
    • SeattleSheri
      @Iowan I'm absolutely terrible at telling how old kids are! I did notice the photo was a couple years old and thought they might be about the same age (my son is 12). That would be so much fun to get the Seattle area scrappers together. I always enjoy meeting people in-person!
      Iowan likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love the photos and your subway journaling
      Iowan likes this.
    • tkradtke
      I love this page that you made... but I especially love your subway art! The font choices, the colors, the weathered look... perfection! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      Iowan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).