jaye

Jan. 13-Photography morning/noon/night

Jan. 13-Photography morning/noon/night
jaye, Jan 17, 2019
Description:
New Beginnings-elements | Everyday of the Week-papers, elements | More Than You Know-elements | Blue Skies-elements | Seriously-elements all by Pink Reptile Designs
fonts: DK Pisang | Rocky Mountain Beauty
chastml and SeattleSheri like this.
    • cfile
      what a wondeful page of your relaxing Sunday! I love the photos of your day and the clock element and word art and the chicken for the eggs :) what a nice day you had and I love how you scrapped it along with your great composition!
    • JillW
      What a terrific page documenting your events of the day! Your wonderful photos give a clear idea of what your consisted of - it sounds like a really great way to spend the day! Love the clean lines that each photo and journaling mat provide and the use of the single element next to each time of the day is perfect!
      Thanks so much for playing along with the Morning, Noon and Night photo challenge, I hope you enjoyed creating your page as much as I enjoyed hosting the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    jaye
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    299.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).