2019 Bucket List

2019 Bucket List
JenniferJ, Jan 16, 2019
Description:
Day 7 - Bucket List

Weekend Vibes - Forever Joy
Creeped Out Bundle - Paula Kesselring
M3 Add On Comics - Paula Kesselring
MrsPeel, LoveItScrapIt and justjaimee like this.
    • garrynkim
      Don't know if #3 is possible! I love your page.
      JenniferJ likes this.
    • JenniferJ
      @garrynkim Yeah my list is pretty extensive! I will do good to even knock that many off my list much less get it down to 50! LMAO
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Great organized list. I love the goals for Netflix and reading. And join the club, I'm working on eating better and get my butt moving! We can do it!!!!
      JenniferJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Jennifer this is SO super cute with the reading comfy lady and all the super cute elements!!!!!! love your mixing Renne with Paula's stuff, it look gorgeous as a result!!!! hope you achieve it all!!! I know the healthy eating is a very VERY difficult thing....with me is not so much the weight but my blood results, I have Heart Failure and my kidneys don't help much, diabetes long story wont make this a moaning post LOL but I have been trying, not always achieving the good menus, but if you want some of mine, the ones that got me to lower my sugar, cholesterol and kidney function values, you can find many in Diabetes UK (or you may find Diabetes site wherever you are) but my Pinterest I have TONS of great recipes!!! Give us a shout if you want help with that!!! My Netflix list is also kilometric... they have lots of Spanish and Brazilian stuff that are my mother tongues...not much time to watch though.... anyway, gorgeous page, love how cute everything makes my heart sweeter !!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      JenniferJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    JenniferJ
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    117.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).