elseepe

MOC7_BucketList_2-copy

MOC7_BucketList_2-copy
elseepe, Jan 12, 2019
Description:
LittleButterflyWings FeelingGood, If Not Now, When, amazeyourself, astimegoesby, Treasured_FWP_numbers, storyteller_numberstrim
etc_dan_justmytype_numbers, sheflew_guitar, wanderer_paint
jj-st16aug-single-house
khadfield_islandparadise_beachsign, campervan
PinkReptileDesins OSoleMio flipflops
    • IntenseMagic
      This is so cool!! Oh my goodness, I just love it all!! Fantastic use of the elements and paints and such a great bucket list! I want to live at the beach and drive a VW bus as well! As a matter of fact, I could have written your exact list :) Wonderfully done!
      elseepe likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is fabulous!!!!! I'm in love with your credits list and how amazingly well you combined it all!!!! the paints give a gorgeous hand made feel, beautiful impact with the colorful all over, brilliant combo of brushes/paints, everything is harmonious and a feat for the eyes!!!! I'm with you on wanting to de-clutter, it is so so difficult for me... Hope you can achieve it all!! Great page, great list!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      elseepe likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    elseepe
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    432.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).