bigly

bigly
Tiff, Jan 16, 2019
Description:
MOC 7 Template by Soco
Marina Del Ray Papers by Lynn Grieveson
Mix Bag Elements by Etc. by Danyale
Chin Up by Allison Pennington
political cartoons from internet: Pia Guerra, Jeremy Nguyen, Sousa & Machado w/ E.Rodgers
mummyd likes this.
    • PaperWings
      I love the simplicity of this LO, it's so difficult to achieve for me.
      As a granddaughter, I tell you that I would love to know what my grandparents did during certain moments in the history of my country. I know some things and they add a lot to know the person beyond their role as grandparents. Having something more to admire them is priceless.
    • michelepixels
      I also save images of things about current events and other topics along with my other photos! I hadn't thought about what my grandchildren might think of my collection of pictures and images though. I just like collecting memories. I like the tear drops.
    • dailydwelling
      Oh, my gosh, I love this!!! I love that you have saved cartoons and I love even more that you used it as a subject of your scrapbooking...what a great memory! AND it is scrapped so beautifully!
    • abandy
      What a great idea to save political cartoons. I always wonder what role my grandparents and great-grandparents played in history.... so I absolutely say "document it!" --- If my kids/grandkids read anything in my journals, they will know my role in the resistance ;)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Tiff
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    143.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).