mcurtt

2019-MOC#15_Painted-Edges_web

2019-MOC#15_Painted-Edges_web
mcurtt, Jan 15, 2019
Description:
Credits: Sahin Designs - Glitz. NBK Design - Art Crush 9, Delights of December. Lynn Grieveson - Valencia, Frosted, Long Days Warm Nights.
SeattleSheri and trekmom like this.
    • RJMJ
      WOW...Another WOW! Layout @mcurtt ...Stunning!...Almost Speechless!...Almost...
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @RJMJ So happy to see you are back with MOC. Were you able to figure out day 12? I hope so. :beat
    • Pachimac
      This is quite beautiful! Your photo is so unique! My Mom loved Poland when she went! I live your title work.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Pachimac Thank you. We were there in 2016 (nothing like old photos) to attend a wedding of one of my 2nd cousins once-removed. I got to meet family I'd never met. We spent a week in Krakow (glorious city) and then spent almost a week in little villages about 80 miles east/northeast of Krakow. I'd go back in a heartbeat!
      Pachimac likes this.
    • Pachimac
      @mkurtt Krakow is where my Mom was as well. She loved the people of Poland so much!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      this is beautiful, and very creative
      mcurtt likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Stunning page, Marilyn! Your blending is beautiful!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • NancyP
      What a beautiful layout---so serene. The little touch of elements is just enough and that photo is stunning.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Gorgeous photo and I love how you blended it and possibly some color adjustments (?) The stars, bow and swirl are perfect touches. Is you title a font or premade word? If font, would you tell me which one? Your painted edges are so soft and nice.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a gorgeous photograph Marilyn! Love the blending and you mastered the edging - it totally looks like you did it with paper and distress ink. I love this whole look!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).