meagan43

Disneyland Grand Opening 2012 Walts Story MOC Day 9

Disneyland Grand Opening 2012 Walts Story MOC Day 9
meagan43, Jan 11, 2019
Description:
MOC7 Day 9 - White Challenge
This one was really hard for me, so I hope that I did it right. I started with the Walt's statute photo and palettized it with only 7 colors to pull out most of the color.
Used many of the white papers and elements from Sahlin Studio & Britt-ish Designs Project Mouse Kits, including: Fantasy, Cars, and Christmas. Some items desaturated or recolored full white. Also used pieces from the We Are Storyteller's - Valerie Wibbens - We Are Storytellers, Kim Jensen - Our Story Mixers, Amy Wolff - We Are Storytellers, Pink Reptile Designs - We Are Storytellers
Background is a solid white paper that I added a filter to of white on white brick.
Template from Scrapping with Liz - Focal Point Templates 14, flipped on its side.
Justagirl likes this.
    • bellbird
      Love the blend into the brick & the cool edging with the featured stitching here! Great mix of wordart too! Were you there for the unveiling? I haven't seen this version of the statue before!
    • meagan43
      Yes, this was opening weekend for the new Buena Vista Street and new Partner Statue in Disney's California Adventure. It was awesome to be there for the opening
    • ashleywb
      This is fantastic. Love the treatment on the blended photo and all the white elements really let the photos shine.
    • Justagirl
      I love the blend and filter you used on the main photo. The contrast with the white background and elements is so striking. Fantastic wow page :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    meagan43
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    260.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px
    Date / Time:
    2019:01:11 08:22:26

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).