docsheila1

Jan.6-MOC6 Shape Cutout

Jan.6-MOC6 Shape Cutout
docsheila1, Jan 12, 2019
Description:
Love in this House-MOC 6

Papers: KAagard-GreatOutdoors

Elements: Etc-Dan-JustMyType; House stock modified

My journaling is from a terrific type class Fonts: Freebooter Script; Amanda; Aleo

House is cut-out

Pic: Mine
cfile and FarrahJobling like this.
    • cfile
      Sheila this is beautiful I love the photo of you and your husband. The cut out of the house tying into your journaling is beautiful. :) Gorgeous page :) Wishing you many many more years of happiness together :)
    • docsheila1
      @cfile Thank you -- and coming from you in particular, it is quite complimentary:bk
      cfile likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Beautiful photo and page! The house shape is a perfect compliment to your journaling.
    • MiekSter
      Unconditional love after being together for so many years, I love the house shaped cut; love makes a house a home. Great take on the challenge and thank you playing!
    • docsheila1
      @SeattleSheri Thank you -- and you're from Seattle??? We lived in Bellingham for 13 years till we moved SE. Still miss it although not the weather!
    • docsheila1
    • SeattleSheri
      @docsheila1 I do! I'm a Seattle native! Having never lived anywhere else, I think I'm anesthetized to the weather, though I do enjoy warm vacations! Bellingham is beautiful too. My husband lived there in grad school.
    • docsheila1
      @SeattleSheri OMG--He must have gone to WWU? I did my master's there before we moved back to Fl. for doctorate! Still have wonderful friends there and fly about every couple of years which allows me to appreciate the SE weather more:hug
    • SeattleSheri
      @docsheila1 Yes, he went to WWU for his Master's. I actually don't mind the weather in the PNW. I wouldn't turn away a slightly longer summer season, but I like that we have 4 distinct (yet moderate) seasons and we don't suffer from extreme highs or lows. When I visit hot and humid climates I feel like I'm going to melt, lol.
    • docsheila1
      @SeattleSheri Having been born and raised in Miami the humidity and heat was one reason when we retired we moved to B'ham. I didn't mind the rain (not Florida rain at all) but after 14 years couldn't take the gray skies all the time. But summer (when it appeared:) was beautiful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    docsheila1
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    224.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).