StefanieS

Exhale

Exhale
StefanieS, Jan 14, 2019
Description:
For MOC 14 Clean and Simple, I used Allison Pennington's Simpatico patterns and Backgrounds, Elements, Journal Cards, Alphabet duo and Solid backs, and gesso from Art Crush 7 Bits and Pieces by NBK Designs.
lcpereyra and Soco like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      love the title, and the focus on taking time out to have a cup of tea. Great use of contrast with the papers.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Dady
      I love your beautiful page!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love the photo and the page design
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cfile
      Absolutely gorgeous Stefanie! I love the pop of orange around the label to go with your journaling about having a cup of Orange Tea... Even your beautiful tea cup has the pop of orange along with the matching flower. I love the wood veneer edging ee and the spots of paint and string.. such a beautiful page. What a nice way to relax - exhale with a nice spot of tea!! Well done Stefanie!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      What a great mix of kits and l love how the paint just pops off the dark wood grained paper! Great light background and wonderful layout for the challenge! Thanks for playing along!
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).