Credits:
Alphas used:
Pink Reptile Design: Love You Beary Much
CCM: Toil and Trouble
Mommyish: Makers Gonna Make
Shape: Treble clef
Elif Sahin Design: My Tribe - gold solid paper
etc by Danyale: EdgedOut overlay
SwL Musically Inclined templates - .png files used for staff, treble clef and music notes
elements not in store: blended saxophone
FarrahJobling likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous page, love all the layering. Is one of those talented girls your daughter? My flautist keeps asking to try a sax.
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @Angela Toucan Yes, the redhead is my daughter. She LOVES saxophone; plays both the alto and the baritone. She also played a bass clarinet this year for concert band. With two daughters who play hockey, my middle child needed to be different and band/music is her thing.
    • jk703
      How awesome - the layout and the instrument love! The yellow is so eye catching, and the treble clef pops off that color with the gold, black and red! Very creative, and thank you so much for joining in my challenge!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @jk703 thank you! It's always so helpful to hear what the challenge leader thinks of the page that's created. I appreciate your comments.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    rlucasmn
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    114 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).