disneysheryl65

MOC7 11

MOC7 11
disneysheryl65, Jan 11, 2019
Description:
Bella Gypsy: Indoorsy Paper Pack; Let’s Stay Inside; Backstage Pass; Beach Daze; Free to Fly; Summer Days; Friends Forever; That’s Life The Everyday; Best Mom Ever; Creative Type; Hooked on a Feeling; Moving Forward; That Just Happened; Scrappy Type; Summer Vibes; That’s Life Dysfunctional

Kristin Aagard: Great Outdoors; Healthy and Fit; Marry Me; Magical Happy Place; Faithful; Fur Babies Cats: Happy Girl; By Land; By Air; By Sea

Sahlin Studio/Britt-ish Designs Project Mouse: Celebrate; Main Street; No. 2 and Opening Night (not PM)

Whew! Maybe I have too much stuff??
    • tinkerbell1112
      I love it!!!
    • AnneofAlamo
      Another conversion to art journaling! I am satisfied, and can go to bed now! lol I had to magnify my screen to get the full effect of your page! and goodness Sheryl, you did it all! I love your tenacity and going out of your comfort zone....I foresee you in the art journaling area of the pad! I also think Tangie teaches an art journaling fun camp at Disney land too! lol
    • CarolynJoyce77
      this is sensational, so creative it looks amazing.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    disneysheryl65
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    127.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    401px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).