blueberries

687 Days And Counting

687 Days And Counting
blueberries, Jan 10, 2019
Description:
MOC Day 10 - Alpha Filled Shape

A scrap lift of myself, this page from last February's photography challenge.

Made with:

Scrap Fever Alphabets by Pink Reptile Designs
Twinkle Twinkle Alphabet by Allison Pennington
Beginnings Alphabet and Sit a Spell by Etc by Danyale
    • Monica Moriak
      This is so pretty. Love how the vine comes out of the photo.
    • jk703
      I absolutely love how you have the ivy coming out of the photo! That looks spectacular! Just curious what the 687 days represents? How long it's been growing or something else? Are they hard to maintain? I love the combination of Alphas, it's almost as if they should be together - a bit whimsy and fun. :) Thanks for creating a beautiful page for my challenge, I enjoyed it!
    • blueberries
      @jk703 Yes, that's how long I've had the plant. I am notorious for my thumb of death and inability to grow anything, so this one's health and longevity is something of a miracle :-D

Which, there's the answer to your q - they are ridiculously easy to keep. She sits next to my desk and gets no direct sunlight, and a glass of water once a week or so. They're really easy to propagate as well, I've just not dared push my luck on that yet.
      bellbird and jk703 like this.
    • jk703
      @blueberries this might be a plant for my brown thumb then!!! Thanks for the info!!!
    • easyeyes4you
      This is pretty... I like the alphas you chose... Very dainty, to go along with your theme. Never heard of Devil's Ivy...
    • bellbird
      Lovely out of frame work! Beautiful clean extraction & I love your lift of yourself; the framing with black & flowers either side is delightful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    blueberries
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    867.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).