scrappin2girls

Jan 7: Bucket List

Jan 7: Bucket List
    • cfile
      Love you Bucket List Jamie! I love the 2 most special ones.. Falling in love with your best friend and creating something wonderful!!! I love your checkboxes, and your clean and full page scrap :) Great Composition, and fun way of using the photos for your completed items :) The use of the note paper is perfect! Love this!!
    • willimena
      This is really clever. I like the use of the notepaper on a corkboard and the little arrows to link the photos to the list. Such an adventurous list!
    • MrsPeel
      oh Jamie....I'm SO in LOVE with your page!!!!!!!!!!!!! first of all, even before reading, the photo of the beach is exactly the photo we have from the place of my daughter's God Parents in Brazil!!!!! I ll find it to show you, then your gorgeous clean cut lines, the beautiful writing in blue and the doodled details, everything is in harmony and when I look at your credits list I LOVE you even more!!!!!!!! There is the love growing when I read your list too!!!!!!! I have done some of these, I ve seen King Tut ...we thou8ght when I was pregnant, lets take the trip of a life time as we wont be doing much traveling with a baby (we were wrong, we started traveling with her when she was 8 month old!!!!! LOL) but then we went to Egypt, 3 days in Cairo, a cruise down the Nile and 4 days in Luxor..... I did something wrong that erased the text so I ll close this soon... when you write in your list "create something wonderful" you already have!!!! your gallery is full of wonderful pages!!!!!! I will make time for a proper visit once MOC is done!!!!! Gorgeous page, awesome list!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    scrappin2girls
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    301.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).