tracymonica

MOC_2019_January_04_Blending_Technique_Edited

MOC_2019_January_04_Blending_Technique_Edited
    • Justagirl
      Oh wow Trace, this is amazing! I love how you tucked the light globe behind your cluster and what a striking photo... your blend is perfectly done with just a touch of grunginess. ROCKED IT!
      tracymonica likes this.
    • tracymonica
      AW! Thank you Em :) It was a bit of a struggle but ended up being easier then I thought it would be. I am thinking I will try this again sometime :)
      Justagirl likes this.
    • Coady
      Amazing!
      tracymonica likes this.
    • Justagirl
      @tracymonica definitely try it again, its one of my fave techniques and so much fun to play around with the different blend modes too, so many cool effects. x
      tracymonica likes this.
    • tracymonica
      Yes :) I love using blend modes and would love to try some with this technique :)
      Justagirl likes this.
    • cfile
      Tracie- this came out great!! I am so sorry you struggled a bit but the results you achieved are amazing! the blending is amazing and I love how you cropped and framed the street lamp. The perspective here and balance of the crop is fabulous. I love the triangular papers tucked under the framed portion of the photo..so eye appealing. beautiful page! thanks for playing along with my blending challenge!
      tracymonica likes this.
    • tracymonica
      @cfile Thank you so much for your detailed thoughtful response :) Your instructions were so helpful and the struggle really is not that big of a deal just part of learning something new sometimes :) I am excited about being able to use this technique again! Once I got done I realized it was easier than I thought it would be. Just need to do the process again after MOC so it becomes ingrained in my 55 year old brain LOL :)
      cfile likes this.
    • Soco
      Gorgeous!!! I love your blending and the triangles tucked under the photo, they look awesome!
    • KarenB
      This has worked so well. Beautiful layout :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    tracymonica
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    217.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).