justJess

our school corner :)

our school corner :)
justJess, Jun 14, 2010
Description:
We started homeschooling two weeks ago with our oldest. I can't believe the time for first grade has already rolled around. Anyway, the first quarter's theme is "the zoo" and I knew these doodles by Kate would be perfect for decorating our white board/cork board area. I put them up the night before our first day of school after he had already gone to bed. He was so surprised and excited when he woke up the next morning and saw it. Even now, our two year old likes to sit at the kitchen table and point out all the animals he sees! :)
credits:
Safari Malarky by Kate Hadfield
    • ShannaNoel
      I LOVE LOVE LOVE using digital scrapbooking supplies in my classroom too!!!! OH FOR CUTE!
    • mlpieters
      very cool. congrats on starting homeschool! woot!
    • Keela
      Soooooo fun!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    • 4noisyboys
      This is so awesome Jess...love it! I homeshooled mine and would've loved something like this back then! These are SO cute!!
    • Kelleanne
      This is really amazing! LOVE what you've done here!
    • coco
      GORGEOUS!!!
    • Jenna
      I am homeschooling our oldest, too. First grade will start for us in September, though we school year round. Have fun and great job with the doodles!
    • karen perry
      aww how cute is this
    • Kate
      Oh Jess, I can't believe I missed this in the gallery until now! How fabulous that you are starting to homeschool! I feel really honoured that you used my doodles like this and that the children like them, thank you so much for sharing! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    justJess
    Date:
    Jun 14, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: